View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #32 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantaPhanta View Post
Stealership man the stories. Got my brand new 2014 Sports Auto for 29.8k @ 1.5%. Man first time looking around I was scared. Don't know why. But after buying the Z, I now feel like I could take a relative back and act cocky and douchey to the *** manager.

There are many dealership tips on here but the couple best ones I believe are simple:
1. Don't buy first visit & BE PREPARED TO WALK OUT. (These mother#*&@#^ act like saints when you first walk in and when you don't buy, they cuss you out ect. Be prepared to walk)

2. Be firm. Talk final numbers, not payments.

I'll add to this. There's a free app called "Easy Loan" where you can punch in the loan amount, the interest rate and the number of years then hit calculate. You'll have your payment within a couple of seconds. When I bought my Z we were financing a small amount and I knew my payment should be $162 per month. Sales guy goes to get the numbers from the manager and written on the page is $209 a month. WTH? Hubby says "Your manager's calculator is broken".

It's a very useful tool.