View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 09:29 AM   #1934 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I like the signs that say Slow Children at Play. Whenever Mom comes outside to scold me for driving too fast, I just tell her not to worry because the children are easy to avoid if they're slow.

Another sign I like is Drive Like Your Kids Live Here. Sweet, I'll burn rubber down the street. Because my kids would like watching that kind of stuff, and they would have been taught not to run into the street.

There was a, "Slow children at play" sign down the street from me that was the shape of a small green person running. it was pointed as if the kids run into the street. It is no longer there and a basketball hoop is there now all while behind a horrible blind corner off a busy street.

These are also the people that give me bad looks as I creep in 2nd gear as if I am speeding all the time.