View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 04:07 PM   #99 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

there are some douche bags even on this site that will challenge fellow 370Z owners. I don't consider my car to be fast, maybe quick, but not fast, nor do i drive it like it is. one day, i was just cruising @ 45 and a nismo pulls up alongside. i figured it was just a "hey what's up!" kinda thing, but the whole time, it stuck right next to me, whether going slower or speeding up. when i finally went into the left-turn lane, it speeds away with flashers on and giving me a thumbs down. i mean really?? btw, this happened in tampa florida, on dale mabry and gandy. white nismo, with whited-out stock nismo rims and with black-out tail lights.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote