View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 12:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moody_i View Post
Hello 370z enthusiasts! My trunk for my 09 370z does not open anymore. It used to work perfect until about 3 weeks ago my brother installed an OEM rear bumper, and ever since, the buttons above the rear license plate stopped responding, therefore causing an opening issue. There's no other way to open it.. Or is there? What could be the issue? I slept on this issue, but now I really need to solve this. Thanks for reading!
I posted this a while back, But there is a manual cable with a handle behind the drivers seat under the carpet in the rear hatch area.

Manual Trunk Release!

Like its mentioned already double check the connections to the buttons are in all the way or check for a blown fuse either in the drivers kick panel the passenger side battery fuse panel.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote