View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital neOn View Post
So today i inquired about a 370z at a stealership in Tacoma, i recently changed jobs but have a good and steady work history. My credit is pretty good and all i have is a small school loan.

I applied online to see if i would qualify and the dealership calls me and says i would qualify but my APR would be around 10% because i am a "first time buyer". This can't be normal, can it? Anyways the dealership wanted 22 thousand for a 2010 370z with 66,000 miles. I told them i would give them $20,000 and that their car is overpriced, the salesman said that there is nothing within 500 miles that is cheaper with similar miles/year. That is a lie, After my offer of $20,000 which is still overpriced imo the salesman told me he would talk to his boss but that his boss was in a meeting. Well it's been 8 hours and no call back.

Living in the Northwest sucks, 370z are rare, overpriced and most are automatics.

Edit, there is a girl i really like--i don't want her to know i have a 1997 Camry with a missing hubcap and unpainted bumper, i need a Z damn it!
They're playing you like a flute.....a skin flute.

OTOH...not that it's any of my business, but I hope you're not borrowing the whole $20K. Otherwise stick with the Camry. If this girl doesn't see the wisdom in that she won't stick around for very long. Whether its a Z you owe full pop on, or a beat up Camry, the message she receives is the same. You are incapable of providing for her, and your family down the road if it were to end up there. If you're working and making money, start socking it away.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote