View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Digital neOn
Base Member

Drives: Camry...sadly
Digital neOn is on a distinguished road
Default Stealership playing games? 10% APR.

So today i inquired about a 370z at a stealership in Tacoma, i recently changed jobs but have a good and steady work history. My credit is pretty good and all i have is a small school loan.

I applied online to see if i would qualify and the dealership calls me and says i would qualify but my APR would be around 10% because i am a "first time buyer". This can't be normal, can it? Anyways the dealership wanted 22 thousand for a 2010 370z with 66,000 miles. I told them i would give them $20,000 and that their car is overpriced, the salesman said that there is nothing within 500 miles that is cheaper with similar miles/year. That is a lie, After my offer of $20,000 which is still overpriced imo the salesman told me he would talk to his boss but that his boss was in a meeting. Well it's been 8 hours and no call back.

Living in the Northwest sucks, 370z are rare, overpriced and most are automatics.

Edit, there is a girl i really like--i don't want her to know i have a 1997 Camry with a missing hubcap and unpainted bumper, i need a Z damn it!

Last edited by Digital neOn; 05-30-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Digital neOn is offline   Reply With Quote