View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #33 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of
Unhappy

First thing, I'm not the original owner. I bought this 09' base 370z December 2014. It had 64500 miles roughly when bought. At time of clutch failure 65643 miles. I bought it from a dealership, and title search says it was traded in by original owner. I use the car for weekend drives only, weather permitting. CSC was documented as being replaced prior to me taking ownership. I wasn't rough on car, in fact just wanted to drive 5 city blocks to local Post Office when it failed while shifting from 1st to 2nd.
Tried all day to bleed & exchange fluid. Finally found a leak at seal where CMC mounts to firewall. I don't know why it suddenly failed. Tomorrow will attempt to tighten CMC, but I must mention that when I first bleed hydraulic system, nasty black as coal fluid with sediment came out! Possibly a sediment blockage within caused failure. I'll update my findings.. Oh, pedal to the floor now CMC is toast I expect.
KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote