View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #130 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismolucino View Post
Wait scott you have lths? well theres our power difference up top Im on factory manifolds.
Yeah but I've yet to see back to back comparisons. Alone both test pipes and LTH make great power but removing the factory cats will do that! I'd chip in for a back to back. I got yelled at this before in a vender thread. I was only asking what's LTH money really get you!?! Test pipes can be had for $100 and this vender had LTH's for like $1300 plus. If they do make better power (not sure back to back), what's the $1200 really getting you? I only did LTH's cause they were $350.

You're wheels and tires look heavy though so i'd say that plays a roll too.