Thread: CJM Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 05:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Unlikely, I think there will be more - The purpose of the pre-orders is mostly so I knew how many to produce. They are somewhat significant items for inventory and I wouldnt want to sit on 20 of them for years, and I wouldnt want to make 5 to have 10 more people ask for one a week later.

I will make a few more than the presales, and depending on how long it takes to sell those few will determine if and when another batch is made, and how many.

Cool. Then I think I'll wait until later. Got some other things I need to address before I drop $700 on a oil pan when I've already got a pan spacer for additional capacity.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote