View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:47 AM   #28 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousZ34 View Post
I searched and read plenty of threads about an hours worth before the flames begin...

My tuner was looking at the software before we go uprev and he said well damn that's disappointing looks like Uprev has the maps but still unchangable.

I read the GTM was working on cracking VVEL. If that's the same company for turbos aern't they dead in the water at the moment?

Anyway I'm just trying to get the right software the first time since it's not cheap anyway around it. However it is kind of disappointing if it's still not cracked. I thought I read somewhere they had cracked or "almost" cracked it and I'm wondering if it's because I have a 2015 it's just not available for this year yet.

I also read ECUTECH did somewhere but I've heard a lot of things ECUTECH "did" I've been reading posts from 2011 to present and haven't found reliable information. So if someone who is competent with current tunes please enlighten me?

**THIS IS NOT A WHO'S BETTER THREAD JUST A HAS VVEL BEEN CRACKED AND IF SO BY WHOM**

Thanks in advance,

Nef

yes, EcuTek has it all 1000% defined... Maps and Logging.

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote