View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 02:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it means "You cannot responsibly air your grievances". In fact, to test this, let me...

Tonight an officer whipped in behind my vehicle while I was doing the speed limit and got right up on my bumper (45mph, he was maybe 1.5 cars off my bumper). It was raining, and 0200hrs. I signaled and changed lanes to see if he would follow. He did not. He also did not sit back there long enough to run my plates. Personally, I found it annoying and irresponsible, and I think he was just on a "fishing expedition" to see if I would accelerate to beyond the legal limit. I really think behavior like this is unbecoming and causes people to have a poor perception of what the police are ACTUALLY for.

That said, maybe he thought my vehicle was similar to one that belongs to a known dealer, and he was hoping he could pull me over for speeding and lock me down for having drugs or something, and thus solve a problem in the community. Who knows? I just didn't appreciate it.

There. That is an accurate and honest account of what happened to me a few hours ago. Let's see if I get banned for sharing it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote