View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 02:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
NefariousZ34
Base Member

Drives: 15 MB Nismo Z MT
NefariousZ34 is on a distinguished road

Ya thanks memphis that was the only other setup I found. Two things I don't like about it one of course is price that's almost the price of a full exhaust and is full exhaust for some brands. The second is that it is an H pipe design I really want to try the X pipe because that hiss people complain a lot about sounds like it's coming directly from stock H pipe Changing to the Berks made it a little louder but pushing more air to the H pipe would cause that effect. I didn't have it on my 13 but I believe that was a y pipe nismo design. It has been on this model since day one having the H pipe and getting underneath and listening I truly believe the X pipe will alleviate a lot of that.

Plus I'm on a budget lots of things to do with limited funds Still need to pick up an M370, finish the exhaust, decide between Uprev or ECUTEK and my exterior mods. I'm a little impatient to say the least and want her looking and feeling the way I want as soon as possible. Exhaust, m370 and tune is what I'm focused on now. Only hiccup is the Exhaust atm. The others are readily available.
NefariousZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote