View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 09:38 PM   #3357 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketch View Post
My personal option is if you're going FI, its because you want to hear your CBE. So, I want to be loud as **** lol. (I will say its hard to make a call over my bluetooth with exhaust noise and when I'm on a bad road). I'll take you on a quick spin. Any FI is not a bad decision IMHO.
Adrian, I noticed that after I got my UpRev e-tune it decreased the droning inside the cabin and throttle is more responsive. It is one of the best mods I done yet. The quad tips really makes a difference in sound but it is also non resonated tips. She sounds more aggressive now.