View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpower86 View Post
... 3) After you're done claying, wax over the detail spray residue. This way you're only buffing once. (Assuming no sunlight).
I'm sorry but that would look like crap under plenty of light. Adam likes to take shortcuts like buffing with a compound and then buffing right behind that with a polish, WITHOUT removing the compound first. That is a ridiculous way to do paint correction and the only reason he sells that method is to sell products to people who may not want to spend the time that it takes to do paint correction correctly. That's just one of the reasons I quit helping him out. I'm not going to sell a lie to anyone who is going to quickly realize that there is some work involved in paint correction when you are using a safe polisher like the PC.