View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 07:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
The last time I asked the sports 19 Rays Bnew at a Nissan dealership for a 09 to 12 models its about 4t plus for a set without tires.

Used you can buy a set over here at the for sale section 1k for a decent one.
But yours is 2015 I would have no idea.

Have you already told them about your claim of "Deceitful Advertising"?
I decided not to go there (deceitful) first and just listen to what they had to say. A lot of excuses and the fact that they have a disclaimer on the page. Of course the disclaimer also says something to the effect that if the customer has any questions to speak with sales agent. I had no questions. I trusted that what they were representing was indeed true.
"Deceitful" will be our next conversation. I'm not done. At minimum they need to make good on the wheel package in the form of the tires as advertised or price.