View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 05:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atm121990 View Post
no not my fault. He came into my lane making a left turn when traffic was backed up and he couldn't see if a car was coming. Getting an estimate Monday on the damage
Exact same thing happened to me when I had a 280Z. That f***in liar told the cop I was switching lanes back & forth and speeding.

The cop told me about his statement and my response was, "If I was doing all of this and he saw me doing it, why did he still shoot out in front of me?" The cop said "good point, but I still have to list his comments on the report". My car was deemed a total loss.

Allstate was my carrier and they fought the other company to pay for the total loss and my collision deductible, but of course they didn't want to pay it because of that liars report. It took Allstate some time and some legal stuff that I didn't understand but I had to do a sworn recorded testimony to a third party and in the end, the other company paid. However Allstate paid me quickly after the accident for the total loss but I had to wait awhile for the deductible refund.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote