Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 03:39 PM   #627 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

going up to altitude I lost about 20 whp on the dyno from california.
High Altitude Dyno / Z1 400 hp kit notes

Up here I'd recommend the Z1 400 hp kit to offset our altitude power loss. FI is very nice but does cause some overheating issues on track days. I was on the fence a long time about going supercharger. In the end stayed N/A due to watching a lot of heat issues at the track.

Oil cooler is a must if your serious abut tracking you will get heat soaked to limp mode (and dangerously hot oil) in about 15 minutes of hard summer driving at High Plains Reacweay,

Just make sure you get a thermostatic cutoff plate to your cooler or you'll have problems in the cold weather getting your oil UP to temp!
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote