View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 02:28 PM   #68 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Phunk, I'm interested in the damper, pump, oil pan and backing plate. Given my situation, how much of a deposit would make it worth your time to hold onto my order until November? The spending freeze gets lifted 10/31, so I'd be sending the remainder 11/1.
Thats a tough one since I dont know yet what the dampers will cost, or if we will get enough people for the oil pump gears and plate!!!

We can work out something though and of course if we just keep it less than the oil pan total, than we wouldnt have to worry about refunding anything if the OPG doesnt come to fruition?

I would prefer to keep it minimal though. I would rather hold onto a part for you than hold onto your money.