View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Base wheels + tires TRADE for sport pkg wheels

I am trying to help out Ms. Pintsize who is looking for some cheap wheels to trade in with her Z. As you can probably understand, she would rather not trade the car in with Forgestar F14 wheels. If you are in the market, check out her FS thread here Central TX only - OEM Swaps needed - Forgestar & Misc Parts

What I am proposing is a trade for YOUR 18" base wheels with tires (ANY year, ANY condition) plus some cash for my 2009-2012 19" sport package wheels (no tires).
I would like to get $400 on top, but given the condition of my wheels and the urgency of the matter, I should probably be somewhat negotiable.

My wheels will come with center caps, no tires, and no TPMS. The tires in the photos are no good as the front have no tread and one of the rear tires has separated. Other than some noticeable curb rash on the front wheels, all four tires have the various minor scratches, nicks, and chips that should be expected with 50K+ miles on them. Please see the crappy iPhone photos and PM me with any questions.

I am willing to ship. But you pay for all shipping charges. I can probably ship them for about $30-40 apiece in the Continental US. Or you can arrange shipping yourself and send me the labels. Also, if shipping, I will leave the tires on there for protection. If you want me to remove them to save a few bucks on shipping costs, then please let me know.

Thanks for looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0995[1].jpg (791.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0996[1].jpg (762.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0997[1].jpg (675.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0998[1].jpg (588.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0999[1].jpg (785.4 KB, 6 views)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote