View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
If you don't have a screenshot or a description that says it somewhere in your paperwork, then I am afraid you have little to no recourse. If the dealer is honest (unlikely even if the Sport description was an innocent mistake), they might offer you some compensation in the form of service or maintenance. It doesn't hurt to call them and ask - I would actually go by the dealer if local and ask to speak directly with a manager. I wouldn't hold your breath though
That's what I pretty much figured. I re-ran all the numbers and with the added rear spoiler I'm still thousands below invoice for a car that had just over 2700 miles on it. Still kicking myself for not looking at the tires closer/sooner. Thank you!