View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaGirl View Post
Okay, the used dealer website described the car as "Sport" and I just found out it's a base with the added spoiler. Yes, I feel stupid

I didn't look closely at the tires and after I got the car home, I see that the tires were the Y-rated tires and not the W-rated tires. This made me look at everything closer.
Of course the description page has been taken down from the dealers website. Any ideas on how to follow up?
If you don't have a screenshot or a description that says it somewhere in your paperwork, then I am afraid you have little to no recourse. If the dealer is honest (unlikely even if the Sport description was an innocent mistake), they might offer you some compensation in the form of service or maintenance. It doesn't hurt to call them and ask - I would actually go by the dealer if local and ask to speak directly with a manager. I wouldn't hold your breath though

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote