View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 11:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I talked with UpRev and they told me that as long as my rom file from my tuner is unlocked I'll have no issues. I just didn't want to ask them if I would be able to tune multiple cars cuz I wasn't sure what answer they would give me since they don't profit if me and a buddy share a tuner cable.
Re-word it not to talk about tuning, but mention you both have licenses and you have a tuner cable and if he has problems can you make minor adjustments so he does not have to wait on a tuner.
If they read between the lines you basically are asking can you tune the other car, but the view point is that you want to help a friend fix his cars tune that might be shoddy or causing issues.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote