View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 10:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
if you want to upgrade to Uprev, Uprev will give you a file that you will load into your cable to activate the Tuner version.
Yes your future Tuner cable will be able to tune other cars with Uprev depending if you have their file that was previously tuned or your will be need to download their base rom from Uprev.

not sure if the option of downloading any rom is available with the Tuner cable or if its a feature Only for the Pro cable.. you might have to email Uprev to obtain the new base file.
I talked with UpRev and they told me that as long as my rom file from my tuner is unlocked I'll have no issues. I just didn't want to ask them if I would be able to tune multiple cars cuz I wasn't sure what answer they would give me since they don't profit if me and a buddy share a tuner cable.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote