View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCuomo View Post
I can - although it doesn't happen all the time.

What I've found is that you really need to turn OFF the VDC. That pushed my car into another category of performance - and it's like finding another 20-30HP. Even on hard straight take-offs, where there was no way I was going to lose traction, the VDC throttles back the car - and it shouldn't! Turn VDC off and do the same thing, and voila - the performance I was expecting.

Now, unless it's raining, I automatically turn off VDC. I sure wish there was a way to make VDC off be the default mode when you start the car!
Most of the accidents reported in this forum has happened when the VDC has been turned off.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote