View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Rzephillda
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z GM MT
Rzephillda is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone!

My first opinions on the WRX versus Z would be:

WRX is faster to 60 and can be driven hard in the rain. And has two cup holders and a lot of trunk space. The dash rattles.... a crap ton. It's fun, and fast, and cheap!

Z is a much better put together car. There is no dash rattle and it feels more planted.
The note 4 does not fit in any of the cubby holes of the Z so going to have to buy a smaller phone.

Z is easier to park and gives me a lot more space in my 1 car garage. Z has a better power range in all of the gears, you have to be in the right gear in the WRX to hit turbo range.

The Z also gets a lot more attention then any of my cars. People just think it is so cool. I'm here just thinking, "but my other cars were cool too...." My mom even loves the car she used to have a 300zx 2+2 when I was a child. Then she moved to a G35 and now a BMW X6.

I like the gas pedal better, its not one of those hanging ones. It's a really good car, I just miss hooning in the rain.

In my opinion the RX-8 was my favorite car I have ever owned. It fit me 5'4 had a small shift knob and was just fabulous in every single way, except all the transmission issues I had with it. I had the Mazdaspeed intake that sat below the radiator so I couldn't drive it in the rain. Our other car is a Boss 302 Mustang and that is not very safe in the rain either... lol.

I am hoping the Z will get there, but I need a smaller shift knob. I also made the dealership buy me a shoulder pad thing because the seat belt rubs on me. I want it to be louder, but that will come in time.
Rzephillda is offline   Reply With Quote