View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
sekz370
Base Member

Drives: 2009 nissan 370z
sekz370 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sekz370
Default How to get r32 skyline home from cali to utah

im having a dilemma right now. im trying to figure out the best way for me to get the r32 that im going to be purchasing home to utah from cali. the dealership i am buying from says that i will not be able to drive the car on california roads. so im trying to find out what my best option in the time frame that i have.

i dont know if california will offer temporary registration for that car so i can drive it back with the car insured of course. i dont know if i can get utah to issue me a temp reg so i can go pick it up and drive it back. the dealership made it seem like that might be an option. but i need more information.

another idea i was toying with was have a tow truck pick up the car and drop it off at my parents house until i find a better option to get it back. i dont have a trailer of my own nor do i know anyone that can help me take it to my parents. unless you cali guys know someone that might help.

and then there's auto transporting. i can try to find a company online but time is not on my side right now. i will only be in socal from sunday- thursday. i dont know if its too late notice to find a company that will do it and i dont know if they will be able to deliver it by thursday when i get back to utah. if they can pick it up monday and deliver, im also wondering if its possible to have them deliver it to my brothers house in the same city i live.

like i said, time is not on my side. i would love to know if anyone has any other suggestions and ideas on what i can do.
sekz370 is offline   Reply With Quote