View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #77 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
In the OP's case, it seems that the errors on the ticket may have occurred because the OP didn't have his license with him. Driving without your license is one thing; speeding without your license is another. I would have been more concerned about the ticket for driving without my license present. OP didn't say if the cop cited him for that, but I'll take his omission as a "no." Kind of a lucky break, in my opinion. Not beating up on the OP, but where is his responsibility and accountability?
true, i must have missed the part of about no wallet. however, leo's only need your SSN to look you up in the system in cases like this one.