View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

It's through Mercury Insurance, but the credit unions broker a deal where they offer it paired with their financing services for much cheaper than you typically get as a direct consumer rate. I think we paid ~$1000 for it. 10yr/100K mile. Zero deductible bumper to bumper. The only things that have deductibles are things that normally aren't even covered by insurance. I have every possible coverage you can imagine, including tires, bulbs, glass cracks, etc. They told me $500 for CSC claim (decent considering dealers charge upwards of $1500). I think a $50 deductible will cover up to two new tires if they get unrepairable damage (like nail in the sidewall). When I read the policy, I was quite surprised at both the coverage and the pricing.

I'm glad that I have the policy even though I've never used it. The transmission alone will make it worth the cost.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote