View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
While I don't want to give away all my "trade secrets", the photoshoot we did back in September was up near the Concord airport. If you look on Google maps, you will find it. We just drove in and asked permission and they were cool with it. However, you didn't hear that from me!

Yeah, Tim's car is a real head turner, I wish the girl walking on the street had been looking at his car when I snapped the picture, she was looking at it right before I did while talking on the phone!
Ah ok. I heard nothing about any good places. I need to join CZC. Missed many Cars N Coffee as well due to work..:/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk