View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #2640 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
First off, Tony...thanks for hanging out today, always a pleasure talking to you man, I consider myself pretty motor sauvy but you my man are an expert, really know your sh#$.

I would just like to say the HF definitely makes it sound awesome! I was a little concerned with the interior noise at first but I'm used to it now. Tony really woke my car up and I just adore it ever since. Hell, I climbed under my car and dried off the mufflers when I got home from the meet....thats love!

Hey Tony, so I was reading some other posts about exhausts and stuff like that. I know I'll get hell for sacrificing power for looks but if you ever get to the point where you are bored, I'd really like you to help make a system that exits in a different way...I don't know where but maybe higher in the bumper like an exotic or something really custom. I know I may lose a few HP but we'll make it up with turbo's down the road when I save up some $$. Have to feed the kids first
I was great seeing all of you yesterday, even in the rain! THe car looks good, all the cars looked good. I am willing to try some different things for the exhaust and as far as the twin turbo thing goes, I think we can work something out for the prototype.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"