View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rzephillda
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z GM MT
Rzephillda is on a distinguished road
Default New Member, New Z

Hi All!

I am new to this forum and new to the Z world.

I just bought a 2015 base model, MT, in Gun Metal Grey.

Why the base model???? - I don't track and I can't afford $400 tires.

(Did I really want the sport package, yes. But I went practicial on a non-practical car.) It is my daily driver.

Car History:

2006 Hyundai GT (2006-2011) *These don't get enough respect*
2007 Mazda RX-8 (2012-2013) *Loved this car but too many problems*
2013 Subaru WRX (2013-Last weekend)

Absolutely loved my WRX and I could go on and on about the difference between it and the Z, however I had to get rid of it beacuse of foot swelling issues.

The seat was too deep for me and I was having to push down the seat to push down the clutch. In Houston, TX traffic was making my foot swell everyday. On Valentines day driving 2 hours to Galveston during rush hour once we got to the nice resturant for dinner.... my feet were too big to fit into my high heels.

So here I am - with a Z! (The only other car that fit my seating placement was a BMW135i x.x don't wanna pay for that maintence)

I paid 27,400 with truck mat, light up, sils, foor mats, mud flap thingys, vin etching, and tint already done. Low balled on my trade but wasn't too bad.

Plans for the Z??
Oil Cooler first!!! (Houston, TX) traffic seems to need it from reading other forum members that live in super hot states.

Plasti dip my emblems and door handles.

Having a black satin tail light tint done.

Then after money recovery.... Stillen intake and HKS exhaust. (1 - 2years)

Then after I get paid more.... TE37s and actual decent sized tires here I come!!

That's about it! Not super into modding, but I want to make it my own.

Rze
Rzephillda is offline   Reply With Quote