View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
Did my first 3 runs yesterday with the same setup I've been using. Changed the front shocks to full stiff on the 4th run (same tire pressure, 40F/34R). Felt more responsive but just a bit loose in the rear. After lunch I started lowering pressure in the rear 1 psi, better. Lower again 1 psi the next run and had my fastest run. The last 2 runs I did the same, lowering the rear 1 psi each. Don't think that really made any improvements, car started pushing just a bit, but some of that may have been I was driving harder, not sure.

On sealed asphalt, full stiff front with 40psi, and 10% stiff rear, 32psi looks to be a better starting point than my previous settings.
Do you have video of your run? how competitive are you in your region? (pax/raw).
I am 39F and 34R (cold psi) with RE71R. very similar. Though I still have that whacky setup (front soft 5/10 stiff and rear 8/10 stiff lol) and it works for me.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote