Thread: Howdy
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
I could roll in this. Thoughts?

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring in Sanford, FL- 11741059 at carmax.com

VIN: JN1AZ44E69M403402
Region: US
Model Year: 2009
Production Month: 1208 - December 2008
Series: Z34
Model: GLSALWLZ34EUA---A-
Color: RAE - Monterey Blue
Interior: G - Black
Body: Coupe
Grade: Touring w/Sport
Engine: VQ37VHR
Transmission: 7AT
Navigation: Y
Destination: LOS
Manufacturing Plant: M - Tochigi

So, anything that says "w/ Sport" is going to have all those goodies?
Looks good. Mileage is about the same as the one I posted that's just down the road from you, but is a couple of thousand dollars more. Also, keep in mind, for good or for bad, CarMax doesn't haggle on the price, plus you'll have to add a little to have the car shipped to you through their network. It's not much though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
I have to ask myself if I want to be committed to having to afford those 19" tires. They are spicier than 18's, however the sport wheels are sweet.
While I agree with Zoren about the upgrades that come with the Sport package, I got the Base with Touring because I knew that I would ultimately replace the springs and brakes, and probably stick with the 18" wheels, since, generally, the tires are less expensive. Yes, it would be nice to have a better differential, but I can live with what I have. The spoiler looks good, but I kind of like the clean look without one.

I guess I say all that to say, think about what you might do with the car once you have it, so that you don't spend more than you need to upfront, if you end up replacing some/most of the parts that you bought the Sports package for anyway. No matter what you choose, it's a great, fun car!

Last edited by Memphis370Z; 05-27-2015 at 10:41 PM. Reason: clarity
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote