View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
Hey,

I just saw on your website you did a Elicit Designs Photoshoot in September of last Year. You mind telling me the place you did it? Or any other nice locations to take pics in/around Charlotte area?

I tried UNCC parking deck, but they close them around 8pm

Thanks,

J
While I don't want to give away all my "trade secrets", the photoshoot we did back in September was up near the Concord airport. If you look on Google maps, you will find it. We just drove in and asked permission and they were cool with it. However, you didn't hear that from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDan50 View Post
I love Tim's wrap because of its reflections/shine as opposed to the matte look.
Yeah, Tim's car is a real head turner, I wish the girl walking on the street had been looking at his car when I snapped the picture, she was looking at it right before I did while talking on the phone!