View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 04:14 PM   #3302 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darketch View Post
Welcome. You have plenty of options. Although not a club, we're a pretty tight group on here.

1st Saturday of the month - Virginia Beach has their Cars & Coffee meet

3rd Saturday of the month - Williamsburg has their Cars & Coffee meet

Personally, I've only ever made it to the Williamsburg one with the folks from the this forum. We usually meet up somewhere, caravan to the other side of the water to pick up other forum members, then cruise into Williamsburg.

Coordination is done on this thread and text. Its a lot of fun, hope to see you around.

Not just this thread. I posted a dedicated "meets" thread for everyone and it seems to have been forgotten. Lol. See? I try to help and I get no lovin.

Also the Richmond C&C. That one I coordinate twice each summer. I would like to plan for the next one given that I'm not away on travel. I'll let everyone know well in advance.

Also... This Sunday. 10am. Cruise to Ft. Monroe. Food following. I'll post the details in the meets thread. Don't ask me no questions here!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote