View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 02:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
Seraphix
Base Member

Drives: 14 MR 370
Seraphix is a splendid one to beholdSeraphix is a splendid one to beholdSeraphix is a splendid one to beholdSeraphix is a splendid one to beholdSeraphix is a splendid one to beholdSeraphix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Ztune View Post
So this picture about made my eyes jump out of my head. WOW! That's a fantastic Picture!!

Early morning cruise to a meet. The sky seemed to cooperate. Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
I want to do mine but in matte dark silver... damn i love how that color looks in our Z's
Attachment 103824

I dont know how much is the price over there to wrap a complete car but here in PR cost almost cost the same as send the car to make a full paint thats the reason that im still with out doit
That grey is sexy, was looking at a few grey's before pulling the trigger on the satin Pearl. Price here is from 2700 to 3k, but I bought the vinyl and me and my friend knocked it out in a weekend. He has experience with vinyl though. Would of never done it unless I had someone who knew the theory behind it at least. But once you get the hang of manipulating the vinyl and squeegeeing, it's pretty straight forward bro.