Thread: CJM Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 05:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Excellent! I will let each buyer decide if they want it straight from the CNC or anodized. I figured most people will want such a large billet part to still look billet and it really is so cool to handle and look at. I'll probably make another for myself to just keep around.

For the 6 screws securing the baffle lid, I was figuring on providing pre-drilled safety wire screws for anyone who wants to use stainless wire on them as an added security. I was thinking of having the laser put a U notch about 1/2" from each one to hook the wire around.
Charles - I would drill each fastener and lock-wire them together in a daisy-chain - I do this in several places on my race-car for security - implies you have (or have access to) lock-wire pliers (which I do).
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote