Thread: CJM Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for slow responses today has been a long one! Any time I get batches back from the anodizer, the rest of the day is crazy. Also had to get another big batch of parts ready to drop off during the pickup. I almost dropped off this pan! But I think I'll leave it pretty for a while longer. I was thinking maybe like an olive green color or something out of the ordinary black and blue I always do.

I will hopefully have oil capacity increase measurements this week. As soon as I get my hands on a stock pan to measure its displacement I will know the difference/increase.

As for extending the oil pickup, yes! That is another reason I need to pick up a stock pan. I want to lower it to have the same vertical clearance over the floor as stock.