View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 08:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I had my clutch, lightweight flywheel, CSC and master cylinder replaced at ZSpeedPerformance and it was less than the $1952 that your dealer quoted you. Not to mention that the install was quick and perfect.

Joe asked my if mine had been slipping because the fine Nissan flywheel that is supposed to "float" was seized up.

If they didn't take it out of the car, they have absolutely no way of knowing if it's worn or not. Either way, it's too frickin' much money for their noisy-arse clutch.

Check your fluid level if you haven't.

If the clutch really is toast, which I don't believe it is, go see Joe. About a five hour trip for you.

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 05-26-2015 at 08:51 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote