View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:45 PM   #440 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
I got the bumper that Joe @ Zspeed used for mocking up his undershroud. Mine should be out of paint the end of next week. Monterey Blue, instead of the gun metal I went with paint match silver to the shrouds-z turn markers-door handles, and candy tangelo orange to match the current candy orange pieces I have on the car. The Monterey blue is getting blended into the door on the passenger side since I needed a new fender on that side as well painted. Front bumper, passenger fender, side skirts, aerojacket rear spats, passenger door mirror-window trim-handle removed and reinstalled, blending the door $1500
Post pics when you can. I went with rear spats also as I'm not a big fan of the 15 Nismo rear. It isn't horrible but I prefer the non-Nismo rear with spats I think it's perfect. Good job getting the side skirts too they really flesh out the car with the front bumper.
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote