View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future
Default For Sale: Volk TE-37 Super Laps w/Bridgestone RE11s ($2900.00) and Other 370Z Items

TE-37 Super Laps and RE11s are SOLD!!

All right MAZOC fans. I'm selling my Volk TE-37 Super Laps with a set of RE11s and they are priced to sell. I'm asking $2900.00 for the complete setup. Purchased new the Volks were $3400.00 and the RE11s were $1100.00 so if you ever wanted a great set of wheels with a great set of grippy performance tires this is your chance.

The RE11s have a decent amount of tread left.

The specifications for the set up is as follows:

Bridgestone RE-11
265/35/19 - Front
305/30/19 - Rear
------------------
Volk TE37SL
19x9.5+22 - Front
19x10.5+12 - Rear

I am selling them because I have some other mods I want to do to my Wife's Fiesta ST (mo better handling and powah) and I'm going to go back to my original powder coated Volks and RE50As on my Z.

I am not interested in mailing them anywhere, so whoever wants them I'll work with you to deliver them to a Fairfax or Columbia meet.

Additional Items for Sale:

HEADLIGHTS ARE SOLD!!Complete set of Headlights with Bulbs and Ballasts for $750.00:

If are looking to get a set of modified headlights in the future and do not want to have to park the Z while having them modified you can simply buy this set and get them modified. New these run approximately $1K. Another great deal!

SIDE MARKER LIGHTS ARE SOLD!![SIZE="6"]!Set of 370Z Side Marker Lights for $40.00:

PM me if you're seriously interested only.

PAYMENT: Cash or Paypal.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 09-09-2015 at 04:51 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote