View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 05:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
cruzthepug
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Touring
cruzthepug is a splendid one to beholdcruzthepug is a splendid one to beholdcruzthepug is a splendid one to beholdcruzthepug is a splendid one to beholdcruzthepug is a splendid one to beholdcruzthepug is a splendid one to behold

Did my first 3 runs yesterday with the same setup I've been using. Changed the front shocks to full stiff on the 4th run (same tire pressure, 40F/34R). Felt more responsive but just a bit loose in the rear. After lunch I started lowering pressure in the rear 1 psi, better. Lower again 1 psi the next run and had my fastest run. The last 2 runs I did the same, lowering the rear 1 psi each. Don't think that really made any improvements, car started pushing just a bit, but some of that may have been I was driving harder, not sure.

On sealed asphalt, full stiff front with 40psi, and 10% stiff rear, 32psi looks to be a better starting point than my previous settings.