Thread: Paint job/Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
BadChachi
Base Member

Drives: 370z Base
BadChachi is on a distinguished road
Default Paint job/Vinyl

So my nismo side skirts came in and I'm gonna throw it on my base model. (Brilliant Silver) but I couldn't help myself and bought the AMS rear bumper partial CF.

I want to change the color to pearl white. Nothing wrong with the silver but I want white now. No way I'm paying under 3k because with paint you get what you pay for. I want to avoid painting JUST the exterior and leaving the engine bay and part of the interior brilliant silver. So for a full proper and professional paint job what do you think that would run me? I looked into the whole wrapping thing and I cant get over the fact of a "Vinyl" I get the peeling off/sticker worry in my head...but if you can convince me please by all means..

Also if any of you have had a paint job, what route did you take? Just the exterior and visible parts? Were you happy with it? Pros and Cons would help.

Thanks,

P.S anyone looking for base model side skirts and base model rear bumper PM me. Also stock Ray's 19" wheels with Yokohama tires will be for sale soon. PM me for those too
BadChachi is offline   Reply With Quote