View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 06:59 PM   #118 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Mercedes just wanted the championship race to get a little more interesting? I was honestly impressed by how both LH and NR handled themselves after the race. Glad to see there was no whining or bickering this time (at least on camera).

Also, very disappointing move by Max on that pathetic attempt to pass Grojean. That's the first time I've really felt like he showed his age. He was running so well the whole weekend up to that point. I guess he was just trying for that point. He got too impatient and aggressive, although I can imagine running that shitty Renault engine has got to be frustrating. Interesting that it was the cause of the whole Mercedes debacle.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote