View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
o0javi0o
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 ///M3 6MT
o0javi0o is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to o0javi0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidefox View Post
All I know is I just paid $1.90/gal... I like it where it is.
lol, I live in Orlando Fl and I did $1.83 last night and hit the $27 on my tank.
I remember in July I was in Miami and did 4.22 a gallon..... hit my tank and my wallet and my visa, and my everything with $68 on my 350z.... at that time when gas was at those prices I was really thinking in other options for the future.
Right now as the oil barrel prices are dropping everything seems to be Ok for those who don't have an economist thought.

I really don't believe that people buying 370z are going to be concerned about gas prices at the time of purchase 'cause they will be getting it anyway if they are just looking to buy a 370z.
If the gas prices go higher they might reconsider the fact that they bought a non particular fuel efficient car with big 19 gallons tank, and probably we could see an big inventory of them at Carmax.
But the person who gets a 370z is because they like it, in most cases he know what he is getting and what to expect of it and Nissan knows.

But yeah, if oil prices roars again at that magnitude, Nissan could feel, for sure, a hit on 370z sells. IMO.