View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LIFE View Post
This is true in a drift, but simply lifting (before its to late) when traveling in a straight line prevents loss of control.. Very basic stuff, if he can't drive it in a strait line its probably best he spun it into a tree in only 2nd gear. Could've been worse
Right but when the car goes sideways due to wheelspin when traveling in a straight line, it's more or less the same thing as being in a drift.

I get what you're saying though, you can lift before the car goes sideways much at all (and it is too late to lift) and you'll be OK. But if you decide to stay in it and the car ends up getting very sideways on you, it's not the best idea.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you commit to staying in it, and then chicken out, you're gonna have a bad time.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote