Thread: Bad Car Deal
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool350z View Post
Thanks Memphis that certainly helps. We called a lawyer in regard to the lemon law and he stated it was not covered under the law because it's too old.

And you're correct, I'm located in Buffalo NY. This is a local Honda dealer and the salesperson admitted they know nothing about other vehicle makes, additionally they didn't know there was an open recall.

Just sucks because my dad has cancer and doesn't need this stress. We know he is losing money just a matter of how much.
Yeah, I forgot that the Lemon Law has age/mileage restrictions. That noted, if the dealership sold your father the car knowing that there was an open recall issue, that might constitute auto fraud. I would do a search for attorneys in Buffalo that handle auto fraud cases and speak with at least three of them to find one that you connect with and that you feel understands the situation.

Thoughts and prayers for your dad and your family. Keep your chin up.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote