View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exhaust
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 AT GM Z
Exhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond reputeExhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Default New AT GM 15 Sport owner

Hey everyone had the car for about a week at this point and put on over 600+ miles! Gotta get past that break-in right ? Anyways the car is a blast to drive and tickles me to death every time I start it. I'd been driving a corolla for 3 years prior to ownership but I've always been a sports car nut.

Before buying I was comparing the FRS\BRZ\Mustang for the longest time and randomly decided to go out and test drive the Z. HUGE surprise by the way the car handled and responded to throttle. sold instantly. Everything about this cars interior screams 'drivers car'. If I would have went with one of the twins I would have been genuinely pissed off driving a Z later down the line. All in all 11/10 would drive again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM00783.jpg (223.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg CAM00786.jpg (432.6 KB, 44 views)
Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote