View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

i was doing 92 in a 60 (kmh) and got nabbed...

ticket was 300. paid for one of those services and ended up having my ticket dropped so in total paid just shy of 400 for both the fight and reduced ticket.

if the big ticket went through my insurance would be 1000 more than it was at the time. to me it was worth every penny to fight it.

i would have showed up in court myself to fight it but i wasn't able to take time off work. literally gave them the ticket, they filed on my behalf, i got the notice of court appearance, forwarded to them and waited for them to deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
there's many places around me that patrol speed from aircraft. most of VA highways I see the signs even certain spots in WV and PA I've seen the signs as well. I don't believe them soemtimes though lol
they have to post 'aircraft patrolled' to nab you here. if they nab you in the plane and it's not posted atleast once then you're probably going to walk.

then again if you see some horizontal stripes on the road spaced out evenly...
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote