View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:51 AM   #408 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
And here is why you NEVER buy a suit at mens warehouse. I bought a cheap $400 suit last year for my cousins wedding. Had the lady tailor it in store. Since then (8 months) i've gained MAYBE 3 pounds. I go to try on my suit a few moments ago and can't even get it buttoned within 2 inches of the clip. Size is 31W. I then proceed to pull out a cheap pair of my work dress pants that i also had tailored, but by a different person. They fit perfectly on the hip at size 32. Does that literally make any sense? I'm raging so bad right now.
Didn't they have you try it on when you picked it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Almost 6. He would love to mow the grass, he'll walk with me as I do it. Have to break them in slowly. Shaving, yes with his SuperMan shaving kit. He'll have no problem growing hair on his chest as he enjoys eating broccoli and I was led to believe broccoli is the key to chest hair growth.

Kids are easy.

I remember I had one of Dad's old razors when I was a kid, the kind that used a double-edge blade you changed, with no blade in it obviously. He and I would shave together sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
morning all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Morning.
Good morning guys!

I'm working from home today... Getting a washer and dryer delivered, sometime between 8:30 and noon. No doubt kenchan will be proud, it's an LG.